Thursday 17 March 2011


This image shows my finished magazine double page spread featuring my edited picture and the magazine website with the interview that i wrote.
 
This is an image of my finished magazine front cover showing an edited picture and all of the titles and the magazine website at the bottom.
 
This image shows my contents page just before i had put my pictures in it.
 
This is an image of the finished version of my front cover with all of the cover lines, the date, a barcode and an image on it.
 
This image shows the my draft cover of the final magazine without any of the sell lines or cover lines filled in, just showing the layout of all of the features.

This draft cover of my magazine shows some of the features, cover lines and the sell line, to show what kind of layout the magzine will have with all of the detail on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment